About Michelle DeAngelis -- Game Changer. Strategic Thinker. Creative Business Leader.
Michelle DeAngelis is the owner and founder of Michelle, Inc. a management consulting and executive coaching firm in its 19th year and a sought-after talent who is skilled in a variety of areas:
- Creating peak performers and exceptional results for companies by conducting rigorous corporate coaching, leading complex projects, and developing management, communications and marketing strategies.
- Michelle has coached over 600 execs and run large-scale consulting engagements in Leadership Development, Post-Merger Integration, Transformational Change, Communication, Strategic Planning, and more. Some of her clients outside of Corporate America range from a Head of State to a state Attorney General.
- Michelle is quick, creative and insightful with a very high emotional intelligence and a strong ability to communicate at all levels in the organization to champion change.
Michelle is adept at many varied things so it is hard to “slot” her in a particular area of expertise, but she has proven strong at:
- Leading large teams through a big challenge
- Diagnosing situations and proposing solutions (often after it has been done wrong or languished)
- Crisis containment/management
- Interim leadership roles (recently operated as Interim COO for small, privately-held company)
- Special Projects including startups and complex operational challenges
- Acquisition Integration (7 nationally)
- Advanced Communication training
- Facilitating ALL kinds of meetings
- Emotional Intelligence for Executives
- Change Management
Michelle is a powerful combination of creativity, analysis, and big-picture thinking, and often speaks on the topics of peak performance, change management, emotional intelligence and leadership.
Michelle lives in Santa Monica and travels around the country and the globe for her work. Her book, Get a Life That Doesn't Suck, gives a real-life, irreverent approach to some of the biggest issues people face in their work and personal lives. She has been featured in the media including The Today Show, CNN, Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times.
|Michelle was nominated for Consulting Magazine's Top 25 Consultants:
"When our client was moving through a significant merger integration, Michelle was specifically requested to take on the daunting challenge of integrating two separate and distinct operations, each with thousands of employees serving millions of customers. Michelle created success by leading people to step into new alliances, new processes and new technology across a multi-year integration effort. Contrary to the abysmal results generally associated with large-scale post-acquisition efforts, Michelle's guidance through this gauntlet of massive change produced stronger, more capable leaders and contributors."