"Michelle has an uncanny ability to quickly assess the heart of an organization, its culture, risk tolerance, communication style and team dynamics. She hits the ground running, well prepared and provides immediate results and benefits." - Wanda Guttas, EVP, Union Bank
Michelle DeAngelis has over 20 years' experience delivering results and creating peak performers for Fortune 500 companies by leading complex projects, conducting rigorous corporate coaching, and developing management, communications and marketing strategies. She will partner with your company to do any of the following:
- Complex Project Management. Michelle understands the importance of results in the fluctuating business environment and is committed to providing immediate results on time and within budget. Some of her projects include a multi-phase Finance Division organization assessment for a Fortune 500 bank, consisting of strategic planning, executive coaching, and implementing the redesign. She also successfully managed a project team of 40 contractors conducting an extensive BSA/AML Transaction Review for a large commercial bank and developed all the process workflow. Michelle has also managed dozens of project teams comprising multiple diverse initiatives AND diverse levels of personnel (non-officer to EVP):
- Extensive process redesign,
- Job function redesign: evaluation, analysis, hiring criteria, etc.,
- "Just-in-time" staffing (peak time scheduling),
- Expense reduction, and
- Improved employee engagement.
Change Management. Experience shows that many large-scale change efforts fail or fall short of achieving success because people typically resist change. Michelle is familiar with the complexities of measurable change in the corporate environment. She has the benefit of leading several successful projects, including managing a team comprising 45 line and staff managers (VP level), whose mission was to develop a service management process to introduce service into a sales-driven culture and effect measurable change.
Post-Acquisition Integration. Understanding the key business challenge, adapting her approach to meet the client’s needs, and delivering desired outcomes all make Michelle stand out. Having now completed work on her seventh Post-A.I. project in the financial services industry, Michelle understands what it takes to deliver real and lasting culture change, make communications work and fix complex business processes – work anchored by Michelle’s incredibly insightful executive coaching and “big picture” thinking. She worked closely with the client’s PMO to create success by leading people out of their comfort zones and helping them step into new alliances, new processes and technologies across a multi-year effort.
Strategic and tactical meeting planning and facilitation. Michelle has led executive meetings on just about every subject facing Corporate America: strategic planning, corporate metrics, expense reduction, culture change, internal and external communication and short-term and long-term goals, among other topics.
"I am in awe of your tremendous visualization, planning, teamwork and implementation skills. Never have I seen someone manage such a difficult project and deliver it so impeccably." - Skip Rimsza, former Phoenix Mayor