"Michelle has this knack, a radar, for sensing a problem and finding a solution... before most people would have figured out the problem. It's uncanny and provides off-the-charts value, especially in a complex, fast-paced, corporate environment." -Kathy Kilbourne, CFO/EVP Wells Fargo
- Corporate Strategy. Michelle has been a thinker in Fortune 100 strategy for 20 years and has led executive meetings on just about every subject facing Corporate America: new markets, new products, corporate metrics, expense reduction, culture change, internal and external communication, conscious leadership, and execution of Vision in DTD Operations, among other topics.
- Complex Project Management. Michelle understands the importance of results in the fluctuating business environment and is committed to providing immediate results on time and within budget. Some of her projects include a multi-phase Finance Division organization assessment for a Fortune 500 bank, consisting of strategic planning, executive coaching, and implementing the redesign. She also successfully managed a project team of 50 contractors conducting an extensive BSA/AML Transaction Review for a large commercial bank and developed all the process workflow. Michelle has also managed dozens of project teams comprising multiple diverse initiatives AND diverse levels of personnel (non-officer to EVP):
- Extensive process redesign
- Job function redesign: evaluation, analysis, hiring criteria, etc.
- "Just-in-time" staffing (peak time scheduling)
- Expense reduction
- Improved employee engagement
Change Management. Experience shows that many large-scale change efforts fail or fall short of achieving success because people typically resist change. Michelle is familiar with the complexities of measurable change in the corporate environment. She has the benefit of leading several successful projects, including managing a team comprising 45 line and staff managers (VP level), whose mission was to develop a service management process to introduce service into a sales-driven culture and effect measurable change.
Post-Acquisition Integration. Understanding the key business challenge, adapting her approach to meet the client’s needs, and delivering desired outcomes all make Michelle stand out. Having now completed work on her seventh Post-A.I. project in the financial services industry, Michelle understands what it takes to deliver real and lasting culture change, make communications work and fix complex business processes – work anchored by Michelle’s incredibly insightful executive coaching and “big picture” thinking. She worked closely with the client’s PMO to create success by leading people out of their comfort zones and helping them step into new alliances, new processes and technologies across a multi-year effort.
- Deborah Dillon, Education Program Director, City of Phoenix